Marsupi Classic - CHOCOLATE
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ "Absolutely love this carrier! I wish I had it for my first baby. It’s so easy to put on and my baby loves it and settles so quickly. I LOVE how compact it fold. Fits in the baby bag so easily. Love that it’s not bulky. I’ve just bought one as a baby shower present after she complimented mine." - Lucinda
Daily errands, shopping and housework are a whole lot easier with two hands!
The support of a bulky carrier but snug like a wrap, Marsupi offers the best of both worlds.
About Our Carriers:
- Head support allows you to carry newborns or support sleeping babies or toddlers.
- Supportive straps that are fully adjustable.
- Safely fastens with velcro that won’t wear out.
- No buckles or clasps.
- Wide, low profile straps make it super comfortable.
- Compact - roles up to fit in most handbags or nappy bags.
- Front (facing wearer) or hip/side carry positions.
- Suitable for newborns (3.5kg) up to 15kg toddlers.
Marsupi carriers are recognised as hip-healthy by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute. This means our carriers provide the correct support for your child’s hips and encourages good hip joint development.
Specific to The Classic:
- Weight: Approximately 300g (360g with the carry bag).
- Colour: Available in Charcoal, Natural, Ruby Red, Ocean Blue, Olive, Chocolate.
- Fabrication: 100% organic cotton.
The Classic’s natural-fibre fabrication makes this unique carrier ultra breathable. Providing comfort for both the wearer and bub even on those hot days.
|Weight: 200g (260g with carry bag)||Weight 300g (360g with carry bag)|
|Colour: Slate Grey||Colour: Charcoal, Natural, Ruby Red, Ocean Blue, Olive, Chocolate, Black|
|Fabrication: 40% linen, 60% cotton||Fabrication: 100% organic cotton|
Sizes Available: S/M, L, XL and
Both models are lightweight and offer the same comfort, support and adjustability.
The Breeze is our most popular variant.
S/M - waist size 65-100cm
L - waist size 75-105cm
XL - waist size 85-120cm
XXL - waist size 105-135cm
Please contact us before ordering the size XXL. We always recommend that you purchase the smallest size you can fit. This will ensure you get the best fit for you and your baby.
Have a question?
Feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help!
FREE Standard Shipping to AUD and NZ for orders over $100.
Upgrade to Express Shipping for $5.95 (AUD only) for orders over $100.
International Shipping $19.95 for orders over $100