Why you will love Marsupi
Marsupi is a supportive, comfortable baby carrier that will you will love. With its' lightweight and compact design, you will breeze through daily parent life.
Some of the key features of Marsupi include:
- Lightweight and compact design (weighs approximately 265g).
- Rolls up and can fit into almost any handbag or under the pram. And if your little one gets restless after a long time in the carrier, Marsupi’s simple and flexible design allows you to quickly take it off and roll it up, or carry it.
- Easy to use. Marsupi’s simple design means you can put the carrier on by yourself (unlike other baby carriers that require two people to put the carrier on with ease).
- Breathable, lightweight material. The soft cotton/linen blend gives the carrier great air flow, reducing any over-heating or stickiness and increasing your baby’s comfort, especially on those hotter days.
- Allows your baby to sit in a natural position with their back in a ‘C’ curve.
- Recognised as “hip-healthy” by the international Hip Dysplasia Institute. This means that the baby carrier provides the correct support for your child’s hips and encourages good hip joint development, which is especially important in your child’s first months of life.
- Can be used to carry your precious little one on your front or hip.
- Uses waist support to ensure you carry most of the weight on your hips, not on your shoulders.
- Adjustable with velcro straps to allow you to find the most comfortable position for you.
- Adjustable head support to protect your newborn, providing the correct support until your baby is able to hold their head up unaided. The head support can also be used when your baby is older and is resting or sleeping in the baby carrier.